If you have a large item and need to arrange for us to pick it up, please fill out the form below and we will contact you to schedule a time.
Be sure to click the Submit button at the bottom of the form when
FURNITURE/APPLIANCE PICKUP PROCEDURES
We can no longer accept TVs
1. Only furniture and appliances can be picked up. It is greatly appreciated if you can drop off the items at the LCM Warehouse. All items (including clothes and food) can only be dropped off during the normal LCM working hours (M-W-F from 9:00 – Noon).
2. If you are unable to drop the items at the warehouse: please fill out the Pick Up Request Form completely.
- Pickups will only be done on Monday, Wednesday and Friday between 9:00 AM and Noon. There are absolutely no weekend pickups.
- All items for pickup must be accessible on the first floor or garage of the home. Most of our volunteers are not capable of lifting/moving heavy items down stairs.
- Appliances that are not in working order and furniture/mattresses that are not useable will not be accepted by the pickup crew.
- Include 2-3 acceptable dates for pickup in the Notes section of the form.
- You will be contacted by the LCM Pickup Coordinator to schedule the pick-up.
3. The warehouse accepts almost any appliance and item of furniture EXCEPT:
- we do not accept cribs due to safety regulations concerning cribs manufactured before 2004.
- we do not accept propane tanks. We will take outdoor gas grills without the propane tank.
- we usually cannot use construction materials such as windows, doors, kitchen/bathroom cabinets and other items from home remodeling. We do accept toilets and sinks. Please consider donating these items to Good Will or Habitat for Humanity.